Version 1.6.6 Released!

New Apps, versions, features, etc

Version 1.6.6 Released!

New postby marwatk on Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback on 1.6.5, I added some fixes to that and some minor new features and called it 1.6.6, now available on the main download site.

I've also got OPML export in, and working on OPML insert (it may or may not work yet).

Try it out and let me know what you think.

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Re: Version 1.6.6 Released!

New postby Guest on Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:38 pm

WOW, what an improvement on 1.6.6. I pulled in some new podcasts which gave it a real workout. I played plenty of episodes which all played right in PodTrapper (didn't have to go into BBMP) they all played perfectly and I was able to now delete episodes which would not delete in the previous version.
No hanging up and no invisible menus. Opens and closes just fine now! Thank you so very much.

A couple of questions are:

1.In the 'Edit Podcast', what does 'Playback Priority' mean?

2.When updating a podcast, should I just highlight over the Title and click on 'Update Podcast', or should it update automatically?

3.To click on 'Update All' will update all titles on the page then?

Thank you.

New postby MrSimmonsSr on Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:54 am

Just downloaded and am trying it out now. Everything seems to be working great. And the podcast image thumbnails look 100% better! Good Job!

Thanks!
MrSimmonsSr

New postby FeedMeStrayCat on Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:31 am

Seems like a very solid release. I haven't tried the OPML feature yet but I look forward to testing it.
FeedMeStrayCat

New postby WarER4X on Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:26 am

FYI, as of this release, my Storm is now displaying the actual Podtrapper app icon instead of the default icon. I don't know if something changed between 1.6.2 (the last version I installed) and 1.6.6 or if it has to do with the fact that I just had to exchange my storm (under warranty) for a new one.

-SR-
WarER4X

New postby marwatk on Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:35 pm

Hi all, thanks for the feedback.

Guest wrote:1.In the 'Edit Podcast', what does 'Playback Priority' mean?

When creating a playlist you can sort by this number, so that higher or lower priorities play first.

Guest wrote:2.When updating a podcast, should I just highlight over the Title and click on 'Update Podcast', or should it update automatically?

Correct, assuming that you're in coverage at the moment.

Guest wrote:3.To click on 'Update All' will update all titles on the page then?

Yep.

WarER4X wrote:I don't know if something changed between 1.6.2 (the last version I installed) and 1.6.6 or if it has to do with the fact that I just had to exchange my storm (under warranty) for a new one.

It was a bug I fixed, stupid typo that was preventing it from working on the Storm :)

Let me know if you guys run into any more issues.

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Return to Announcements