Add / Sort Episodes option

Go here if you're having an issue with Podtrapper.

Add / Sort Episodes option

New postby scloughley on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:26 pm

Hello Marcus
Two problems here.
1. I go into this option from the Playlist and change (for example) Sort by from Playback Priority to Percent Listened. I then hit the Blackberry button which has 3 options (Add Items/help/Close). I select Close and my change is not done. There appears to be no "Save" option...there must be something simple that I'm overlooking?

2. I have this Add / Sort Episodes option set up with the default:
Add episodes: New Episodes
Sort by Playback Priority (Ascending)
Then by Episode Date (Ascending)
Then by Name (Ascending)
Last Played Episode First is set to YES.

This last one appears not to be working. I was listening to an episode this morning. I then stopped it and did some work (!), and in the meantime some additional episodes had been downloaded through the scheduled update I set for 11:30am every day. This afternoon when I started back into PT it played one of the new episodes it downloaded, and not the one I had been listening to earlier. The only thing that happened in the meantime was that I stopped the player, and that PT did a download. Any ideas?
scloughley

Re: Add / Sort Episodes option

New postby marwatk on Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:53 pm

scloughley wrote:1. I go into this option from the Playlist and change (for example) Sort by from Playback Priority to Percent Listened. I then hit the Blackberry button which has 3 options (Add Items/help/Close). I select Close and my change is not done. There appears to be no "Save" option...there must be something simple that I'm overlooking?

Thanks, fixed that to say 'Add/Sort Items'. That's what you want to hit, but it's not clear.

Not sure on your second issue, I'll take a peek at the code and see what's up.

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Re: Add / Sort Episodes option

New postby marwatk on Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:55 pm

Actually I just looked and I think the issue is that setting the "last played first" doesn't ensure that the last played first actually ends up in the playlist. I've fixed that for the next release.

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Return to Bugs and help