How do I enter reg code in PT?

Go here if you're having an issue with Podtrapper.

How do I enter reg code in PT?

New postby tbates200 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:34 pm

How do I enter the registration code I just bouught. It's late and I may be missing something, but I've searched the help with no result. I want to enter my reg code I found the settings page where the heading is but can't figure out how to enter my code. Can you tell I'm a new BB user?

Thanks in advance,
Tom
tbates200

Re: How do I enter reg code in PT?

New postby marwatk on Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:39 pm

Hi Tom,

:) No worries. You can enter it on the Settings -> Registration Settings screen inside PodTrapper. Let me know if that doesn't work for you.

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

New postby tbates200 on Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:16 pm

marwatk wrote:Hi Tom,

:) No worries. You can enter it on the Settings -> Registration Settings screen inside PodTrapper. Let me know if that doesn't work for you.

-Marcus

Thanks for the quick reply, but I've been down the Settings->Registration Settings path in PT many times. I can't find a way to edit the screen that has "Your PIN: xxxxxxxx" and the line, "Registration key:" to take my code. Nothing on the menu like, Edit, at that level. Is it skipping a dialog box or do I perhaps not know how to edit at this level?

Thanks, Tom
tbates200

New postby Guest on Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:25 pm

Marcus

I finally got the code entered. There was a much greater delay in get a cursor on the screen to enter the code than I ever expected. Hopefully this is not a function of PT running on my handheld (Storm).

Thanks for the help
Tom

New postby marwatk on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:16 pm

Hi Tom,

Are you seeing the keyboard up at all times? It sounds like you may have compatibility mode turned on. Check out this page for disabling it if that's the case:
http://www.versatilemonkey.com/wiki/PodTrapper_on_Storm

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Return to Bugs and help