Tiny "bug" in 2.5.10

Go here if you're having an issue with Podtrapper.

Tiny "bug" in 2.5.10

New postby cadzilla74 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:22 pm

When I pause a podcast and restart it I keep getting error code 6 "file may be corrupt" error message. I press OK to acknowledge the alert and then hit play again. PT plays the file from where it was paused without any difficulty. Not sure what is triggering the alert but it seems to have zero impact on PT's ability to remember where it was and to play the podcast properly. I have been able to repeat this behavior several times on different podcast files. So, not really a bug per se, more of a nuisance. Other than that, 2.5.10 has worked flawlessly.

Storm 1, OS 5.0.328, PT 2.5.10
<HTC Thunderbolt/Gingerbread and Motorola Droid 3/Gingerbread - Verizon - PodTrapper 3.0.21> - <HoneyDew 2.0.6 HTC Thunderbolt/Motorola Droid 3>
cadzilla74

Re: Tiny "bug" in 2.5.10

New postby marwatk on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:13 pm

I'll have to disable that error. What's happening is PodTrapper now has a redundant resume. So, when you unpause, it'll try to play back using the current player, which should work, but on some phones (CDMA) it doesn't. If it doesn't, PodTrapper now tries to tear everything down and rebuilding it from scratch, resuming where it should have left off if you just unpaused it. But it looks like I forgot to hide the error on the first resume, and that's what you're seeing :)

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Return to Bugs and help