Trickle down options

Got an idea for an improvement? Post it here.
Forum rules
Use the topics below to discuss existing feature requests for PodTrapper.

Click here to add a new feature request, view the existing requested features, and vote for your favorites

Trickle down options

New postby snowmangoh on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:39 pm

Not sure how difficult this would be, but after seeing some questions on the board I remembered the hard time I had figuring out why some of my episodes were re-downloading or being removed after maxing settings in the main options menu. This wouldn't help me so much now, but could you include the option to apply saved Storage and New Podcast settings to all existing podcasts? maybe you could have a second "Existing Podcast Settings" that would affect all podcasts that are already set up? I remember the pain it was to go in to each one after the fact and change the max to keep, and auto download options.
snowmangoh

Re: Trickle down options

New postby marwatk on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:49 pm

Hi,

You can actually do this now via the "Apply to many" menu option in that screen (it should be in both the individual podcast settings and the new podcast settings). It allows you to take the settings from the currently displayed podcast and apply some or all of them to some or all of your podcasts.

Let me know if that's not what you were after.

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Return to Feature requests