Media Player Progress Bar Request

Got an idea for an improvement? Post it here.
Forum rules
Use the topics below to discuss existing feature requests for PodTrapper.

Click here to add a new feature request, view the existing requested features, and vote for your favorites

Media Player Progress Bar Request

New postby 0bsrvr on Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:12 am

I know this is Storm specific and not sure if it's possible to implement without doing a separate development branch just for the Storm, but I would like to be able to just lightly tap the screen to have it toggle bringing up a progress bar overlay with the time remaining of a podcast/vodcast (sort of like in the BBMP). I hate having to temporarily stop then resume a podcast/vodcast just to see how much time is remaining in an episode. Or maybe just a full click of the screen which I assume is like clicking the trackball on other BlackBerry devices to accomplish the same thing on all devices.
0bsrvr

Re: Media Player Progress Bar Request

New postby marwatk on Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:24 pm

I'll be working on this for the next release. There are a ton of features in OS 5.0 that I want to leverage, so that means I'll have to go multi-OS and it frees me up to do OS specific stuff (like playback controls for the storm during video).

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Re: Media Player Progress Bar Request

New postby atomicwedgie on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:26 am

This too is something I am looking for. Sometimes I want to go to a specific point in a movie or show and it's easier being able to see where I am in the actual video while jumping around.
atomicwedgie

Return to Feature requests