PodTrapper - So good, I purchased twice!

Anything that isn't a bug or feature request goes here

PodTrapper - So good, I purchased twice!

New postby EarlyBird100 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:39 pm

Marcus, just wanted to say I appreciate the PodTrapper app tremendously, and when my wife expressed an interest in using her new android phone to listen to the podcasts she used to listen to on an iPod, I lost no time in getting your app installed.

Thanks for making the product so well and so affordable. :D

Best,

EB
EarlyBird100

Re: PodTrapper - So good, I purchased twice!

New postby marwatk on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:20 pm

Thanks! Definitely let me know if there's anything I can add to make it even better!

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Re: PodTrapper - So good, I purchased twice!

New postby cadzilla74 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:41 pm

I agree 100% with Earlybird!

I couldn't stand the wait anymore for RIM to come out with the Storm 3 and I figure Verizon is going to start raising the data rates soon now that LTE is rolling out. So I jumped ship and got the HTC Thunderbolt and locked in my unlimited data rate for another 2 years. A world of difference in devices. Performance is fabulous but a whole new OS to master.

I still haven't even set up my ringtones yet but I had to get PodTrapper immediately! Bought it from the Android Market and then updated to the new Beta. Then copied all my Podcasts and .dat files from my PC backup to my new SD card, ran Podtrapper Restore and voila! Good to go.

Having PodTrapper on this thing is like finding an old friend in a foreign country. Great job as always Marcus!
<HTC Thunderbolt/Gingerbread and Motorola Droid 3/Gingerbread - Verizon - PodTrapper 3.0.21> - <HoneyDew 2.0.6 HTC Thunderbolt/Motorola Droid 3>
cadzilla74

Return to General Discussion