I'm not dead

New Apps, versions, features, etc

I'm not dead

New postby marwatk on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:04 pm

Hi all,

First let me say I'm sorry for the last year. A lot of stuff happened in my personal life where I wasn't able to devote much (any) time to my apps. I'm hoping that's going to change in the very short term. I've disabled forum registration while I implement recaptcha, spam bots seem to have taken over. I also had to delete a bunch of spam, I don't think I deleted any legitimate posts, but if I did I apologize.

It'll take me a bit to get back up to speed, but I'm hoping to get a new release of PodTrapper out soon. Stay tuned.

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Re: I'm not dead

New postby goliatham on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:39 am

Hope everything is good now in your personal life.

I'm excited to hear you're getting back into PodTrapper soon. I just stumbled onto this post while researching podcast apps that are out there. IMO podtrapper is just missing 1 feature, but it's an important one to me.

I had moved on to beyondpod because me to choose which sdcard I want to save to, but I'm not quite happy with it otherwise.
My phone has 2 sdcards and the internal one has much smaller storage.
goliatham

New postby Duskycub on Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:51 am

Glad to here that your gonna keep podtrapper going i have had a hard time finding a replacement for it.. would like to see a few things in a future release like google reader integration and backup to sdcard so if i restore i wont have to redo my downloads.
Duskycub

New postby stewywerf on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:29 pm

SO GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE NOT DEAD!!!

I absolutely love Podtrapper. It truly makes my life better. It is hands down the best Podcaster for Android even without updates for some time. I truly hope things are better for you. Thanks for letting us know that you are going to keep Podtrapper moving forward!!! I am so happy I can't even tell you.

Beyondpod and Dogcatcher have nothing on Podtrapper!! Keep up the good work and good luck to you!
stewywerf

New postby FOIA Gras on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:16 pm

Very glad to hear that you are not dead. Hope is all is well with you and glad to hear that you plan to do more with PodTrapper. I couldn't imagine podcasting on my BlackBerry without it.
FOIA Gras

New postby torpesco on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:44 am

Any chance of even just repackaging the Android app for BlackBerry 10? My new phone should arrive this week and my one fear is that I'll have to struggle with alternatives.
torpesco

New postby Duskycub on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:59 am

Well never mind the Google reader integration no longer is it gonna be available
Duskycub

New postby Tim on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:40 am

Hi!

Excellent to hear that you are still alive!

For when is a new version of podtrapper planned?
I see lots of interesting feature requests, but not too much happing. Does it make sense to post feature requests at all?

Thanks and
Best!
Tim
Tim

New postby brandypuff on Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:36 am

Well then where are you? It's been a year since you posted?
brandypuff

Return to Announcements