New PodTrapper Beta (2.6.9)

New Apps, versions, features, etc

New PodTrapper Beta (2.6.9)

New postby marwatk on Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Hi guys,

I just pushed a new PodTrapper beta, grab it here: http://ota.versatilemonkey.com/beta/

Mostly bug fixes in this release. New features will likely be the next one. Let me know if you run into any issues with it.

-Marcus

* Fixed null pointer exception when content type is missing from response
* Canceling an episode download doesn't mark the episode as no-auto (it'll download again later)
* Mark listened doesn't do anything (when we don't know the duration of the file)
* If I do an alt+delete on an episode from the playlist view, The episode is removed from the playlist before the dialog appears. If I cancel the delete, the episode is not added back to the playlist.
* Changed wording on episode delete popup
* Handle new 'externalStop' media event and don't try to resume immediately
* The Cancel and Discard buttons on settings screens both do a discard.
* Media links in feed items are now prioritized by type and filename instead of order in the feed, so multiple entries should work properly now
* Found and fixed another case where the BB could trick PodTrapper into thinking it was at the end of the file (End of media reports the duration when we're no where close: 3778: Received DURATION_UPDATED, new duration: 2072 (58) 3788: Received STARTED (37) 3788: Finished processing action 3976: Received END_OF_MEDIA (2072) )
* Sleep for a few seconds between changing episodes, renaming files and playing back to allow for the OS to calm itself
* Log subscribed podcast names and URLs for easy problem determination
* Download screen doesn't keep scroll/focus index when refreshing
* Delete confirmation should have 'No', 'Yes, Default Delete', 'Yes, Default Cancel'
* Popup notice about 'Buffer Playback' when starting an episode
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Re: New PodTrapper Beta (2.6.9)

New postby cadzilla74 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:50 pm

Looks like some useful bug fixes there Marcus. Downloading now and will try it out tonight. Thanks as always.
<HTC Thunderbolt/Gingerbread and Motorola Droid 3/Gingerbread - Verizon - PodTrapper 3.0.21> - <HoneyDew 2.0.6 HTC Thunderbolt/Motorola Droid 3>
cadzilla74

Return to Announcements