New VersaTool Beta (0.1.6)

New Apps, versions, features, etc

New VersaTool Beta (0.1.6)

New postby marwatk on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:08 pm

Another slew of bugfixes for VersaTool. It's definitely getting much more solid, all that remains now for the most part are device specific issues with the camera.

Grab it here: http://ota.versatilemonkey.com/versatool/

Here's what was fixed today:

* Fixed null pointer exception in Weather app
* Fixed some unit conversion issues and added a couple new units (including base conversion)
* Choosing canned response from email lists "Add current message as Canned ResponseS"
* Scheduling updates of weather app should work better now
* Fixed bug where high would show as low in F mode (weather)
* Fixed: Menu items with blank labels weren't saving
* Fixed focus issue when adding new menu items
* Fixed: When editing a menu, for example, its name, instead of editing the current menu it creates a second entry, a duplicate. So instead of having one revised menu, you have two of the same menu except one is the older menu and the other has the change that you apply. (dx169 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:54 pm )
* Fixed: editing convenience keys deletes them. (c0rinne on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:09 am)
* Fixed: [*]When I am in the Unit Conversion App, I found that when I input 1 year, it's giving me 43.9794172 days! When I input 365 days, it gives me 8.2993688 years! (jkwong8623 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:14 am)
* Fixed: Popup menus would stop working after an error
* Added more system applications to the 'Run App' command
* Adjusted weather update interval to 6 hours
* Added manual update menu item to weather screen
* Fixed null shortcut listed in Really Convenient Keys
* On trying to delete "null: Popup Menu Default" in Really Convenient Keys, I get "Error deleting Shortcut: java.lang.arrayindexoutofboundsexception:Index -1 >=17"
* Fixed: When inserting a canned response the message wasn't 'dirty' so backing out wouldn't ask to save
* More logging to isolate convenient key problems
* Adjusted priority of global screens to try to get more over the lock screen
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Return to Announcements