Feature: Multiple Collarborators

Forum rules
Use the topics below to discuss existing feature requests for HoneyDew.

Click here to add a new feature request, view the existing requested features, and vote for your favorites

Feature: Multiple Collarborators

New postby Feature Bot on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:10 am

User yarnwiz submitted the following feature request:

Multiple Collarborators

Vote for your favorite features
Feature Bot
Magic Bot

Multiple Collarborators

New postby yarnwiz on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:10 am

You have a fantastic idea for a product. Can you have lists with different groups within the same app. Example, lists with your wife ONLY, lists with your boss ONLY, lists with your subordinates (group) ONLY.

If you could do this Honeydew can be used to easily manage tasks among different groups throughout an enterprise that uses Blackberry.

Can you also have a box that you can tick on the list as COMPLETE instead of just DELETE.
Can you also date/time each entry in the list upon creation, modification, completion.
yarnwiz

Re: Feature: Multiple Collarborators

New postby marwatk on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:08 pm

I'm actually working on an app that will do a lot of that stuff, plus meta data syncing and such, for business oriented users.

HoneyDew right now stores the create/modify/delete times, so I can definitely add that. The multiple states probably won't ever make HoneyDew, though, because of the architecture.
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Re: Feature: Multiple Collarborators

New postby rcutright on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:50 am

When reading about multiple collaborators, I wondered if HoneyDew would work as it is for more than 2 users ?

It almost seems like you could configure the PIN/partner PIN in a ring fashion, that would result in more than 2 units being syncronized ? ( I am thinking this would work for 2 or 4 , certainly not dozens)

BB1 with BB2 as partner, BB2 with BB3 as partner, BB3 with BB1 as partner?
rcutright

Return to Feature requests